Valuation Services in Kanpur
- Regulatory Laws Valuation
- Wealth Tax Valuation
- Merger Valuation
- Intangible Valuation
Call us on+91-9310165114
Download Company Profile
Download our awesome company profile!Download Profile
We provide the best world-class valuation services at affordable rates and ensure the highest level of confidentiality.
We are passionate about what we do and strive to help our clients in every way possible by providing them with accurate, timely information that can be used to make critical decisions regarding their businesses.
As a result of our commitment to excellence and quality, we have earned the trust of clients from different industries such as manufacturing, retailing and many more across India.
Valuation Services in Kanpur
Business valuation report is an opinion of the value of a business based on the following factors:
- Relevant comparable sales, if available.
- Internal factors such as earnings history, profitability and return on capital.
- External factors like economic conditions, demand for products or services, competitive environment and industry trends.
A professional business valuator will help you to identify your target market and determine if there’s a good fit between your product or service and that market.
This can help you focus on what makes sense for your business going forward while also finding ways to improve and grow over time.
Business Valuation Report in Kanpur
A business valuation report is an important document that can be used in many ways, including:
- As a guide for deciding whether or not to sell your company
- As part of the process of selling your company
- To determine how much money you should pay for another business
What is a business valuation?/Valuers and Appraisers in Kanpur
Business valuation is the process of determining the value of a business. This is also known as a business valuation service and is usually done by an expert.
The main objective of this process is to determine if a company's assets are worth more than its liabilities, equity and debt.
You have probably heard about business valuations before, but you may wonder what they entail and how they differ from other financial services like bookkeeping or accounting.
It's important that you understand the difference between each service so that you can choose which one works best for your needs!
Need for business valuation services
The need for business valuation services arises when you want to value a business. You may be interested in selling it or determining its worth for legal reasons.
If you are looking to sell a small business but need to know how much it's worth, then you will need a professional business valuation service provider to help you with this process.
In addition, if your company is facing financial troubles or has been forced into bankruptcy, a professional valuation service can help determine how much money was lost and what assets are left over so that the liquidation process can begin.
Needs vary by the situation; therefore, there is no such thing as one "standard" method used by all businesses when it comes time for them to get valued by professionals who specialise in this field (such as appraisers).
However, there are some common steps that most businesses follow. The first step is to determine what type of valuation you need.
Types of valuation service/Approved valuer
There are several types of valuation services that you can choose from.
- Business valuation: This helps estimate an existing business's value or worth. It also provides information about the potential growth prospects and future financial position. An expert will look at various factors, such as market trends, sales figures, profitability etc., to come up with an accurate estimate of your company's worth.
- Equity valuation: It is used by investors to determine whether or not it is a good time for them to buy shares in a company or not. While this type of service is usually provided by financial institutions like banks and brokerage firms, there are certain online platforms today that offer similar services at affordable rates.
- Merger & acquisition: When two companies merge, they need to determine how much each party should receive as compensation for their shareholding in the new venture created by combining both businesses.
- Liquidation: One way by which companies raise funds is through liquidation, where assets are sold off so that creditors can be paid off first before shareholders get any money back.
- Tax valuation: A tax valuer works with individuals and businesses who need help determining their income tax liability based on historical records (i.e., profit-loss statements) along with current market conditions affecting their business operations during each year period under review.
- Insurance Valuation: Insurance valuations are typically requested when someone wants to sell insurance products but doesn't have enough experience within the industry yet, so does not know what price could fetch for him/herself. How much would my car fetch if I wanted it insured?
Step 1 – Collect your financial data & discuss the objective and scope of the engagement.
- Collect and compile financial data for your business, including:
- Balance sheets for the last five years
- Income statements for the last five years
- A list of all assets owned by the company, including equipment and real estate
- Any recent bank statements that show cash flow in and out of your company’s accounts.
Step 2 – Analyse your financial information and assess your business's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT). Provide you with a company valuation report that includes the following information:
Our experts will analyse your financial information and assess your business's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT).
We provide you with a company valuation report that includes the following information:
- Financial analysis: We evaluate your financial position regarding liquidity and solvency. This helps us determine whether or not you're able to meet short-term obligations such as debt servicing and capital expenditure requirements for the next two years.
- SWOT Analysis: We identify your internal strengths and weaknesses along with external opportunities and threats to help you gauge how well the current strategy is working for your business or if there are decisions which could be made to improve its performance further.
Step 3 – Discuss your company’s monetary worth with you.
After we have analysed your company, our team will sit down with you to discuss the valuation and its implications.
We will explain how the value of your business has been determined, what performance indicators contributed to it and what we believe are areas for improvement.
Benefits of Valuation Services
- Valuation helps to determine the value of a business.
- Valuation helps to determine the value of a business for sale or merger.
- Valuation helps to determine the value of a business for financial reporting purposes.
- Valuation helps to determine the value of a business for tax purposes.
Especia – YOUR TRUSTED BUSINESS VALUATION SERVICE PROVIDER IN KANPUR
Especia is a leading business valuation company in Kanpur, India. Established in 2013, Especia has been providing business valuations for various purposes, including:
- Securing loans from banks and other financial institutions;
- Raising capital from investors;
- Allocating shares to shareholders after an initial public offering (IPO);
Especia provides reliable and accurate valuation estimates by carrying out a detailed analysis of the current financial conditions of your company along with its future prospects.
Our qualified professionals are trained to use advanced tools and techniques for calculating the true value of any organisation.
If you are looking for a reliable business valuation service provider in Kanpur, visit us at Especia.
We offer you the best business valuations. The market has many options for choosing the right valuer for your business, but it is very important to choose the right one so that you can get the correct value for your company.
Our expert team will help you get your company's accurate value and give you a clear idea about what should be done to increase its value.
Our experts have years of experience in this field which helps them provide reliable valuation services to our clients.
Especia is a trusted business valuation service provider in Kanpur. We provide free consultation for business valuation services to our clients.
You can get your company valuation report within 5 days after completing the process of providing financial data and SWOT analysis.
The report includes all the details related to your company's monetary worth and its future growth potential.
You can get business valuation services in Kanpur city. Our experts will help you with all your queries related to business valuations and help you choose the right kind of report that meets your needs as well as budget requirements.
We offer two kinds of services: Valuation Report and Valuation Analysis Report (VAR). The main difference between these two reports lies in their structure, cost and time duration required for completion of each type of project respectively, but both types deal with similar issues related to building assets/properties, including their physical condition such as quality status/condition; occupancy rate; energy performance index (EPI); market rate comparison analysis etc.
Get In Touch
Decide in 24 hours whether outsourcing will work for you