How To Be A Registered Seller on Flipkart
Flipkart is one of the most popular online shopping sites where you can purchase desired items and goods. You cannot only buy things but also sell things on this vast platform.
It is the second-largest e-commerce platform in India. Starting as an online book-purchasing website, today Flipkart has many services like attire, groceries, home appliances, electronic gadgets, and many more.
In this article, we will talk about the legitimate process to get registered as an authentic seller on Flipkart and the fee structure.
This process comes with many benefits to your business despite its range and category. Let us start with the factors required to register as a Flipkart seller.
Eligibility to be a registered seller on Flipkart
- If you are a potential business dealer with any business, you are eligible to sell on Flipkart. You can register as the sole proprietor of any individual business that is being run alone.
- If you are registered under the Indian partnership Act of 1932, you can easily complete the Flipkart registration process.
- Also, if you have any limited liability partnership LLP that is formed on the act of LLP 2008, you can register in the Flipkart business.
- Any company is public, private, or a single-person company you are eligible to register under the companies act of 2013.
- And lastly, any registered organization involved in any type of business that deals with product sales are eligible under the registration process.
Required document for registration
The following is the list of documents required for the process of registration.
- PAN card - PAN card of any sort. It can be a personal PAN card or a PAN card.
- GSTIN/ TIN NUMBER - This is optional. It is not very necessary for a few categories.
- A legitimate bank account and the KYC detail of documents such as Aadhar Card proof scanned copy of a cancelled cheque
- Passport photo and attached signature within 20MB
- Trademark number in the case of selling originally own products or Brand approval letter or certificate invoice from any authorized dealer.
Make sure your bank IFSC code is provided. And the cheque should be in the name of your company. If you are an individual start-up, then make your name on the cheque.
Process of registration as a Flipkart Seller
Initially, after gathering all the required documents, you need to sign up if you don't have an account. If you already have one, just simply log in and follow the process below.
- Sign up with a seller account
You can sign up for an account as a seller on Flipkart with your company mail id or phone number and provide the required credentials. Once you enter the OTP, you are officially signed in. You can go to seller.flipkart.com to sign in as a seller on Flipkart.
- Check your location eligibility
Enter your location's pin code and check with availability if the service is provided in your area. Verify and proceed to the next step.
- Enter your GST number
Now you have to enter your specific GSTIN number with your business details. Some of the categories require this number in the case of books.
- Provide the specific details
You have to upload the following details
- Account details: This includes GST number, cheque details, and bank account number with IFSC code and account holder name
- Store details: This is the name and description of the store and its function.
- GSTIN number of your company
- Signature and photo
- Brand verification
- Email and other contact details
After this process, you will need to list your business categories for further registration, which will complete the procedure
- Choose the type of listing
On the dashboard, you will find the listing option. Under this, select any option out of the single and bulk listing.
- Selecting categories
Select the category in which your products will belong
- Provide the product details
Now provide the details of the product regarding the date of manufacture, tax details, delivery charges, and product description.
- Go forth with quality checking
Proceed with the quality check provided by Flipkart. It will take around 24-48 hours to complete the process and get the results.
And that's it. Wait for your results, and you will officially be an authentic Flipkart seller.
Fee structure for registration
The fee structure of Flipkart is reasonable and small for the business.
- Commercial fee
Under this category, a small amount will be charged for the product based on of categories and subcategories that you choose
- Shipping fee
This is based on the weight of the product and also the location it should be shipped
- Collection fee
This is based on the mode of payment the buyer follows. It is mostly based on online and cash on delivery
- Fixed fee
This is the fee that Flipkart charges on every product on a different basis of category, value, and quality.
Benefits On Flipkart Selling
Selling online through Flipkart is very beneficial. Some of them are as follows:
It is a very big platform, so you can have Pan India reach throughout the nation. The selves and expanding your products all over India
The investment is slow compared to setting up a shop rather than online stores. The process is fast and easy, and it also costs you less.
With hassle-free pickup and delivery, you can easily sell your products.
You just have to upload a photo and a description for marketing purposes.
In conclusion, we know that Flipkart is not only a platform to buy goods but also a platform to sell goods. With a simple and easy process, you can register as a seller with many benefits.
Despite the range of your business and the category that it belongs to, every type of business is welcome on this platform. Your dream of opening a business can be easy and secure.
FAQ related to HOW TO BE A REGISTERED SELLER ON FLIPKART
1. What are the factors to be considered for listing my business?
You have to provide a certified invoice if you are selling any other business products.
If you are selling your product, you must provide your trademark details.
Now based on categories, select and proceed.
2. What are the different proofs to be submitted?
The following proofs are to be submitted to be registered as a seller on Flipkart.
- Proof of identity
- Proof of address
- Private Limited
- Tax-related registration
3. How to delete a user from your store as a Flipkart seller?
- Login to your account
- Click manage a profile on the left side of the dashboard
- Go into the manage user option and click view
- Find the user to delete and clicks the delete option
- You are done deleting it
Contact Us for FSSAI Registration Online , Trademark Registration Online, Service Tax Registration, GST Registration Online, Accounting Service For Startups , ESOP Services in Delhi, Noida, Gurgaon, and all across India: write to us at email@example.com. Or Call On :(+91)-9711021268 +91-9310165114