Here are the Budget 2020 Updates:
• FM says Rs 99,300 crore allocated for the education sector in FY21 +ve for an education services provider
• Govt plans to attach medical college to district hospitals via PPP model +ve for healthcare
• Moots 1-year internship for engineers by urban local bodies: FM Sitharaman
• Govt to promote 'Study in India'
• Propose to start IND-SAT Exam for Asian & African students: FM
• Govt allocates Rs 69,000 crore for the health sector in FY21 +ve for pharma cos
• Govt to start full-fledged online degree programs for underprivileged students
• 150 higher education institutions to offer apprenticeship diplomas by March 2021 +ve for education cos
• To source more ECB & FDI for Education Sector: FM Sitharaman
• New education policy to be announced soon: FM
• Govt aims to eradicate tuberculosis by 2025
• Rs 3.6 lakh cr allocated for Jal Jivan Mission: FM
• Allocate Rs 69,000 cr for the health sector in FY21
• Govt to set up more hospitals under 'Ayushman' scheme
• Proceeds from tax on medical devices to be used to fund hospital development +ve for hospitals
• FM says proceeds from the tax on medical devices to be used to fund hospital development
• To provide viability gap funding for setting up hospitals under PPP model: FM
• Need to impanel more hospitals in Tier-II & III Cities: FM
• Govt to provide viability gap funding for setting up hospitals under PPP Model +ve for hospital cos.
Further updates will follow soon.
Read more & stay tuned for more details on Unionbudget2020 , Incometaxslabs , Budget2020 , Nirmalasitharaman, Budget2020 , Dividentdistributiontax , BudgetSession2020