Here are the Budget 2020 Updates:
• Govt to set-up Indian Institution of Heritage & Conservation
• Govt allocates Rs 85,000 cr for scheduled castes & OBCs in FY21
• FM says 5 archaeological sites to be developed as iconic sites +ve for NBCC
• Centre allocates Rs 53,700 cr for scheduled tribes in FY21
• Govt allocates Rs 28,600 cr for women-centric programmes in FY21
• “Prepaid smart metering and freedom to choose power supplier will lay the ground to bring competition in the power sector and give consumers a choice,“ says KPMG.
• Favour keeping states' share in tax revenue at 42%: Finance Minister
• Gross enrollment of girls across the country is higher than boys: FM Sitharaman
• Govt allocates Rs 8,000 cr over 5 years for National Mission Quantum Technology
• Centre allocates Rs 6,000 cr for BharatNet Program in FY21
• Govt to come out with a policy for building data centre parks: FM
• Govt will expand National Gas Grid to 27,000 Km from 16,200 Km
• FM allocates Rs 22,000 cr to power & renewable sector
• Govt to come out with a policy for building data centre parks +ve for NBCC
• Smart electricity metres to give the consumer the freedom to choose the supplier
• Rs 1.7 lakh cr allocated for transportation in FY21
• FM says rail tracks to be electrified
• 100 more airports to be developed by 2024 to support 'UDAN': FM
• Govt plans more Tejas-type trains to connect tourist locations
• Centre to provide 20% equity for Bengaluru Suburban Transportation Project
• A long time requirement for the Agri sector has been heeded by the govt in its commitment to build a seamless cold supply chain for perishables. This is important taking into account that we are very low in cold chains and most are for potato.
Further updates will follow soon.
Read more & stay tuned for more details on Unionbudget2020 , Incometaxslabs , Budget2020 , Nirmalasitharaman, Budget2020 , Dividentdistributiontax , BudgetSession2020