Equity & Business Valuation Services
- Best Equity valuations services for Fund Raising
- Discounted Cash flow-based (DCF) Valuation
- Registered Valuer, Merchant Banker Valuations in India
- Business Valuation for Business Combinations & Restructuring
- Valuations for Financial reporting under Ind-AS & IFRS laws.
- Closed 200+ Valuations in all over India
- Write to us at email@example.com
Due to continuous changes in regulations and business environment, the valuation of shares has become more complex. We, at Especia, one of leading Valuation Consultants firms in India with presence in Delhi, Noida, Gurgaon & other NCR, advise our clients on the valuation of the company, Startup Valuation services by using the appropriate method of valuation of companies and asset.
Though DCF Income-based Valuation is also popular in nature. Our expert team ensures that our results significantly match the price a buyer or seller pays or receives. We understand that Business valuation services are highly dependent upon forecasts and assumptions and our team ensures to take real and genuine assumptions.
Also, regulatory authorities like SEBI, RBI, Income Tax, and third parties like Auditors, etc. rely on us for accounting and reporting purposes.
Our valuation services can be segregated into the following
- Business Valuation at the time of mergers and amalgamations,
- Valuation at the time of purchase or sale of the company,
- Valuation advice to minority shareholders and Joint Venture Partners,
- Valuation as "Expert Witness"
- Valuation for regulatory Compliances such as RBI Valuation, FDI Valuation or FEMA Valuation in India
- Valuation for financial reporting purposes ensuring the compliance of IND AS and IFRS (wherever applicable)
- Valuation for private equity and venture capital entities
- Registered Valuer Services in India
- Merchant Banker Valuations in India
Valuation generally falls under any of the below laws and regulations for any issuance or transfer of shares in India (Unlisted):
- The Companies Act, 2013
- The Income Tax Act, 1961
- FEMA & RBI Guidelines
Here are the details on the Methods of Valuation & Valuers requirements to understand this a bit more in detail.
A. Valuation Methodologies:
B. Who can be a Valuer under Various Laws & Regulations?
Simple 3 Steps involved in your Valuation of Equity in India:
- Sharing of Preliminary Checklist based on the Client’s requirement.
- Preparation of Draft Business/Equity Valuation Report for review.
- Discussions and Submission of Final Valuation Report.
Reasons why we need Valuations in India?
- For Transaction Advisory for New Fund-Raising.
- Business Restructuring such as Mergers, Acquisitions & Business Combinations.
- For reporting under IFRS, US GAAP, and Indian GAAP.
- Joint-venture negotiations (e.g. to prevent overpayment).
- Valuations under IBC by Registered Valuer.
- Investor relations.
- For Further Issuance of Share Capital.
- For Purchase of minority Shareholding in India.
- For Regulatory requirements in case of any deals & transaction valuations.
- Income or DCF based Valuations for Fund Raising.
Especia is one of the leading Valuation Firms in India & has done more than 250 Valuations in India for various transactions. We have a great team who understands each & every industry & accordingly plans the overall approach of the Valuation assignment. We cater to all major Industry including start-ups as well as Corporates for all their Valuation Services requirements in India.
For more information or queries on Valuation requirements, you can simply write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.