Auditing services help businesses ensure that their accounting records accurately reflect the transactions they have made. Auditing services help businesses create compliant financial statements and communicate to banks, investors/shareholders, and other financial partners that their finances are in order. Auditing services are most commonly used in a business's finance and accounting departments. Auditing services are frequently supplemented by financial consulting firms, bookkeeping firms, and tax preparation firms.
Types of Audit Service
Internal audits are required to comply with the Institute of Internal Auditors' International Standard for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing (IIA). Other auditing standards may be used if they are deemed appropriate for the types of audits being performed.
The following audit services:
1. Assurance Services / Operational, Financial, Compliance, and Information Technology Audits – Assurance services involve the objective assessment of information, facts, or data by Internal Auditing to provide an independent opinion or conclusion. The scope and nature of assurance services may include reviewing and evaluating for operational efficiencies and effectiveness; financial and operational system reliability; the adequacy and clarity of policies and procedures; adherence to university policy and state and federal law; asset protection; achievement of objectives and goals; or other mutually agreed-upon procedures.
2. Consulting services, advisory, and other services include counsel, advice, facilitation, process design, and limited training. The goal of consulting services is to add value to the development or modification of processes, procedures, and controls to reduce risk and achieve goals. Management agrees on the nature and scope of specific consulting services. Internal Audit will not assume management's responsibilities to maintain appropriate objectivity and independence.
3. Special investigations look into allegations of fraudulent business practices and/or misconduct involving financial or operational matters to see if they are true and to prevent future occurrences.
4. Follow-up Engagements – Follow-up engagements assess plans and actions taken to correct previously reported conditions as a result of audits and investigations that have been completed.
5. External Audit Coordination – These services ensure that external auditors and regulators have access to the University's staff and resources in order to conduct their audits. Coordination with a central office ensures that internal and external efforts do not overlap and that Internal Auditing is kept updated on any issues that arise.
What do we include in our Service?
Personal online access to all of your business's accounting in real-time, every day of the year, 24 hours a day. You can consult with your personal advisor at any time and know the status of their management online real-time accounting: accounts, VAT, income tax, and so on.
We provide auditing services all over India, such as auditing service in Delhi, Noida's auditing service in Gurgaon, auditing service in NCR, and so on. We reconciled the banks, created financial statements and tax obligations for each customer, and provided them at all times, so the following information is available online:
- Profit and Loss Statement
- The balance sheet.
- Amounts and balances must be balanced.
- Invoices were issued and received by Books.
- Income tax, VAT, and Third-Party Statement of Operations require quarterly settlements.